Chris Hemsworth has put down his hammer and has put on the black sunglasses as hes started shooting the new Men In Black in London.
The Australian actor, 34, is leading the reboot and has been spotted on set over the weekend.
Filming on Sunday (8 July), Chris didnt appear to be nursing a England football hangover as he filmed on the streets of the city.
There was no sign of his cast mates, which reportedly include Tessa Thompson – who he tag-teamed with on Thor Ragnorak or , Liam Neeson, Kumail Nanjiani, and Rafe Spall.
The original Men In Black is now 21 years old and previously starred Will Smith and Tommy Lee Jones in 1997.
The new Men in Black spin off is slated to hit the screens next year and remains without a title.
Gary Gray is at the helm with writers Lowell Cunningham and Matt Holloway on board.
The original movie was produced on a $90 million budget and raked in $600 million around the world.
It has since spawned several sequels, both starring Will Smith and Tommy Lee Jones as Agents J and K.
Its a significantly different line-up to the one that the movie bosses wanted – as they had their eye on NCIS: Los Angeles star Chris ODonnell and movie legend Clint Eastwood for the two starring roles.
Director Barry Sonnefeld admitted that he basically lied so that he could get the stars he wanted and told ODonnell he probably shouldnt get involved.
More: Chris Hemsworth
Speaking to Huffington Post recently, Sonnefeld said: “[Spielberg] told me I had to go to dinner with Chris and convince Chris to be in the movie. But I knew I wanted Will Smith, so I told Chris that I wasnt a very good director and I didnt think the script was very good and if he had any other options he shouldnt do Men in Black. He let it be known the next day that he was not interested.”