If you are one of those people who cant eat a meal without putting it on Instagram first, it could finally be about to pay off.
Italian-American chain Frankie & Bennys is offering customers the chance to pay with pics.
Youll be given 50% off a main meal if you post a picture tagged with the name of the restaurant on Instagram.
The deal runs from now until the end of the month.
The discount is being launched to celebrate their new menu.
Apparently customers thought it was too child-like so theyve replaced it with more grown-up options.
Theres 26 new options, including seven vegan options.
We love the sound of the Toblerone cheesecake.
What's on the menu at Frankie and Benny's?
- Vegan Fry Up £6.29
- Breakfast Pizza £9.99
- Vegan Scrambled Eggs £5.59
- Mini Basil Bread Sticks £1.99
- Meatballs Al Forno £5.99
- Mozzarella & Tomato Salad £4.99
- Vegan Loaded Skins £5.49
- Garlic Prawns £6.99
- Black and Blue Burger £14.79
- Chicken BLT Burger £12.99
- Viva La Vegan Cheeseburger £10.49
- Cannelloni £10.49
- Tortellini Nduja £12.49
- Chilli Cheese Dog £8.99/£11.49 (6” or 12”)
- Rialto (Salmon salad) £12.99
- Capra (Goats cheese salad) £10.99
- Dolce Vita (Blue cheese salad) £12.29
- Pollo Peppadew pizza £11.99/£16.99 (10 or 15”)
- Italian Hot pizza £11.99/£16.99 (10 or 15”)
- Four Cheeses pizza £9.99/£14.99 (10 or 15”)
- Vegan Cheese Fries £4.99
- Toblerone Cheesecake £5.99
- Lemon Meringue Bomb £5.99
- Vegan No-cheesecake £5.79
- Tiramisu Frankie & Bennys £5.99
- Lotus Biscoff (vegan) £2.99
Frankie & Bennys Brand Director, Elise Ash, said: Foodstagraming is taking ove.! Everyone likes to take a picture of their food when it comes out, no matter how hungry they are – now you can save some money as a bonus.
We are really looking forward to our guests reaction to this initiative and the new menu as it is the fiRead More – Source