It’s a special week of Coronation Street as there will be episodes each day culminating in a very special mental health episode on Friday centring around Carla Connor (Alison King).
As Carla’s condition worsens, Peter Barlow (Chris Gascoyne) is at a loss believing her to be taking her medication when really she’s throwing it away. The episode will follow her as she suffers a psychotic episode – can Peter save her?
Elsewhere, Nick Tilsley (Ben Price) and David Platt’s (Jack P Shepherd) secret is finally out – Audrey (Sue Nicholls) discovers they stole her money! What will happen next? Nick will be out to save his own skin, that’s for sure.
And the biggest news to date – Rana Habeeb’s killer is finally revealed.
10 Coronation Street spoilers
- Gail realises that Natalie is the woman who stole Audrey’s money.
- Gary discovers what Sarah has done but the next thing he knows he’s tied to a radiator in Rick’s office and the loan shark is about to kill him.
- Lorraine Kelly pops up on the Platts’ holiday.
- Shona ends her engagement to David in a fit of jealousy over Natalie.
- David comes clean to Audrey about the stolen money.
- Carla secretly flushes away her anti-psychotic medication.
- The identity of the roof saboteur is revealed!
- Sally is given a nasty shock when she finally takes delivery of her horse.
- Nick asks David to take the rap for stealing the £80k. Will he do it?
- A special episode follows Carla as she experiences a psychotic episode.
Monday 27th May – at 9pm
The Platts all set off on holiday and Gail becomes convinced she’s spotted Lorraine Kelly, so she chases her down on a pedalo.
Natalie shows up with news for David and Nick. Shona is horrified to see David in a close conversation and sees red, calling off the engagement.
Gary finds his passport in an envelope and Leanne reveals how they got it back.
Carla’s mental health practitioner worries as he finds her suffering paranoia, and Sally, Jenny, Sinead and Yasmeen get excited about their new horse.
Tuesday 28th May – at 9pm
Gail googles Natalie and comes up with an image that shocks her – she recognises Natalie’s tattoo as the one on the girl who stole Audrey’s money!
David decides to tell Audrey the whole truth – how will she react?
Gary wakes up in Rick’s office, accused of stealing back the passports, and things are looking very dire indeed.
Sally gets a call saying she needs to collect her horse from the stables as the previous owners haven’t paid, but she’s frazzled as she prepares for a dinner party. Tim tells her to focus on the party while he goes and sorts out the horse.
Wednesday 29th May – at 9pm
Audrey is stunned as David and Nick try to explain – but can they get her to forgive?
Carla is questioned by the police about the factory roof, and she becomes confused and upset, believing Rana is still alive. Peter gives her the medication she needs, but she secretly flushes it away.
Rick tells Gary he’s going to kill him for his betrayal. When Rick’s briefly distracted, Gary manages to get a message to Sarah. Will she see it in time?
The identity of the person behind the roof collapse is revealed.
Sally and her guests sit down to their meal but they’re shocked to discover a horse in the bag garden – but not just any horse – an old nag.
Thursday 30th May
The Platts return to Weatherfield and Nick tells Leanne David forced him to Read More – Source