Former President Donald Trump is facing a wall of accountability and truth as new revelations and investigations expose his abuses of power, delusional lies about the election and business conduct to ever greater scrutiny.
- House Speaker Nancy Pelosi on Monday announced a House Select Committee to investigate the January 6 insurrection Trump incited.
- Details in new books about Trump’s misconduct in office underscore the depth of his autocratic threat.
- A stunning report revealed that former Attorney General William Barr thought his voter fraud claims were “bull—,” shattering Trump’s voter fraud lies.
- A GOP-led report into Trump’s delusional claims of a stolen election in Michigan turned up nothing.
- Trump’s chief propagandist of voter fraud, Rudy Giuliani, already suffered the consequences for his campaign of falsehoods by seeing his law license suspended.
- And, perhaps most seriously for Trump, the ex-President’s lawyers met prosecutors on Monday in a last-ditch effort to stave off criminal charges possibly targeting the Trump Organization and its namesake’s longtime financial guru, Allen Weisselberg.